CASTLE MILK STOUT DSTV MZANTSI VIEWERS CHOICE AWARDS COMPETITION
CASTLE MILK STOUT : 14 NOVEMBER
CASTLE MILK STOUT ·20 November – 21 November 2018 PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”), Mzanzi Viewers Choice 2018 VIP experience , is run by The South African Breweries (Pty) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in Johannesburg ,South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
2. These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
3. The Competition begins on 20 November 2018, 15:00 pm and ends on 21 November 2018, 15:00pm.
4. The mechanics and prizes for the Competition are as follows:
a. All competition mechanics will be announced from the Castle Milk Stout Twitter page
b. Participants stand a chance to win one 2 double tickets to the Dstv Mzansi Viewers choice awards valued at R5000 each which will be hosted on 24 November at the Sandton Convention Centre .
(i) The VIP double tickets include travel to and from the event.
c. One of 10 hampers which will contain a Maxhosa scarf as well as 3 Castle Milk Stout Clan cans
d. To be eligible to win, the winner must reside in Johannesburg, successfully uploaded their clan praise to the Clanopedia website and shared their clan praise on the Twitter social platform and hashtag clan praise.
e. Neither of the prizes can be swapped or redeemed for cash.
5. The winners will be selected by random draw from among all the entries received. The random draw will be conducted by the Promoter’s audit team on or before 19 November 2018 and the winner will be contacted by means of a direct message via the social media platform they’ve used to enter thereafter. The winner MUST be over the age of 18.
6. The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of winner/s, provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s to verify their eligibility. 7. All Participants and the winner indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition.